Just recently it’s been announced an Electroneum GSMA partnership? I’m just hearing about this myself but man.. THIS IS HUGE!!!
This is the difference between ETN and all the other crypto out there. They do things different. Electroneum has created something that can help the other 99% of people who aren’t in crypto while all the other coins compete over the 1% who are in crypto.
Do you love cryptocurrency or love Electroneum or both? Go here to get the news on ETN GSMA and see why this is a big big deal.
Here is a video from my friend Sean who is also a huge Electroneum Supporter. Great place to start because he is also a big ETN supporter and coin holder. Make sure you watch the whole thing. If you’re not completely pumped after watching this video you should check to see if you have a pulse.. Haha,, just kidding.
So come to find out Electroneum has also done a complete overhaul to their ETN website. Man it’s looking good. Here are some screen shots of the new look. I especially like the new roadmap. Clear, concise and the little moon pic at end thought was a great added touch.
These are just screenshots. Make sure you hop over to the Electroneum website to see all the changes.
If you click on “blog” on the main website you can see most recent ETN posts. Here is a brand new video by Richard Ells (CEO and Founder) himself.
Electroneum GSMA – Website
Other then being a huge authoritative website GSMA also organizes the mobile industries largest annual exhibition and conference. It’s called the Mobile World Congress and also puts together several others as well. Guess who is the first cryptocurrency every to be invited? You got it Electroneum. I can’t tell you how huge this news is. ETN is going mainstream.
I also found another article on Electroneum GSMA and the Mobile World Congress. Instead of sending you all over the internet I just posted it up here.
Electroneum GSMA – Conclusion
I really hope you liked this news. After seeing red in the crypto market for the past couple days. This was a much needed boost for many!
Personally I understand the term HODL and I’m in this for the long term. Whether your new to cryptocurrency or you’ve been around. It’s always good to hear this advice. Don’t sell on the lows. Hold your crypto and have faith in the technology. In the end you will win but you have to stick it out when FUD hits the market. If you have any questions about Electroneum GSMA feel free to comment below.
If you want to see the all new Electroneum Website click below.